Công ty TNHH TMĐT Chu Vũ chuyên cung cấp Zoom Chính hãng giá tốt. Quý khách có nhu cầu vui lòng liên hệ: 0939 24 0939 để được tư vấn sản phẩm và giá tốt nhất tại thời điểm mua hàng
THÔNG TIN SẢN PHẨM
Zoom has been building innovative, great-sounding products for the past thirty years. But with the revolutionary H6-their most versatile portable recorder ever-the bar is raised further still. Four interchangeable input capsules-X/Y, MS, Shotgun, and Dual XLR/TRS Combo-make the H6 the ultimate chameleon of the audio world, and its advanced preamps make it the best-sounding one too. Whatever your application-live recording, professional film/video work, or broadcast ENG (electronic news gathering), etc.-the H6 can handle it with ease. Comes with X/Y and MS mic capsules. Shotgun and Dual XLR/TRS combo are optional.
Audio connections: inputs
The H6 offers four main inputs (1-4), plus two additional inputs (L, R) that are derived from whichever capsule (X/Y, MS, Shotgun, or Dual XLR/TRS Combo) is plugged into the unit. The supplied XYH-6 X/Y capsule also provides a secondary input for connecting an external mic- or line-level signal via a stereo 1/8" Mic/Line In mini phone jack. When a connection is made to that jack, signal from the X/Y microphones is muted.
All four main H6 inputs (inputs 1-4) are combo connectors that can accept either XLR or 1/4" balanced or unbalanced phone cables. They can handle both mic and line-level signals, which means that you can connect either external microphones or line-level devices like mixers, portable music players, electronic keyboards, or electric guitars or basses with active electronics (passive electric guitars or basses can also be connected with the use of a mixer or effects device). Internal switching contacts automatically detect the circuit of choice.
Audio connections: outputs
The H6 Line Out is an unbalanced stereo 1/8" phone jack, located on the bottom of the H6, beneath the LCD display. It carries the analog stereo output signal, as determined by the H6's internal mixer. The H6 USB port, located on the side panel to the right of the LCD display, provides a digital output of either a stereo mix or the six individual input signals, depending upon the setting of the "Audio Interface" function in the USB menu.
In addition, the H6 provides a headphone output with a dedicated volume control, located on the side panel to the left of the LCD display. Connect your headphones to the stereo 1/8" mini phone jack for private monitoring of the stereo output signal. The H6 even has a built-in speaker, located on the underside of the unit, for fast monophonic monitoring of the recorded signal without the need to make any connections whatsoever. This speaker is automatically disconnected when connection is made to either the Line Out or Headphone output.
- Simultaneous Rec Tracks: 6
- Simultaneous Play Tracks: 6
- Maximum A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Modular Mic Capsule(s) Included: X/Y and Mid-side
- Audio Interface: Yes
- Inputs: 4 XLR/TRS Combo
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8"
- Headphone Outputs: 1 x 1/8"
- Built-in Speaker: Yes
- Supported Memory Formats SD, SDHC SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Included SD Card Size: 2GB
- Built-in Effects: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Batteries: 4 AA
- Included AC Adapter: No
- Maximum Battery Life: 20 hours
- Stand Mountable: Yes
- Height: 6.01"
- Width: 3.06"
- Depth: 1.88"
- Weight: 0.62 lbs.
THÔNG SỐ KỸ THUẬT
- Interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera
- Six-track simultaneous recording
- Four mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Gain controls (real knobs!) and -20dB pads for each input
- Phantom power for all main inputs: +12/+24/+48V
- Large full-color LCD display, angled so it’s easy to read in all environments
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 128GB
- Up to 24-bit /96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Auto-record, Pre-record and Backup-record functions mean that you’ll never miss that perfect take
- Multitrack to stereo internal mixdown
- Independent monitor and playback mixes
- Virtual VU meters
- Voice memo and up to 99 marks per recording
- Overdubbing, up to 99 takes
- Built-in effects, including low-cut filtering, compression and limiting
- Onboard MS decoding
- Normalize, Divide and Trim editing
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- A/B loop playback
- Variable playback speed, from 50% to 150%
- Variable pitch per track without affecting playback speed
- USB port for data exchange to and from computer
- Multichannel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad
- Camera strap mounts
- Mountable directly to DSLR or camcorder with optional HS-01 Hot Shoe Mount adapter
- Accepts standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Over 20 hours of operation with 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Built-in speaker: Yes
- Power supply: Sold separate
- Here's what comes included with the H6:
- Operation manual
- XYH-6 X/Y mic capsule
- MSH-6 MS mic capsule
- SD card (2GB)
- AA size (LR6) battery x 4
- Cubase LE Software
- USB Cable
Bộ lọc sản phẩm
Nhà sản xuất
- Allen & Heath
- Allen Heath
- Audio Technica
- Blackmagic Design
- Blackmagic Design
- Davinci Resolve
- Thonet & Vander