Công ty TNHH TMĐT Chu Vũ chuyên cung cấp Zoom Chính hãng giá tốt. Quý khách có nhu cầu vui lòng liên hệ: 0939 24 0939 để được tư vấn sản phẩm và giá tốt nhất tại thời điểm mua hàng
THÔNG TIN SẢN PHẨM
The Q8 combines a high-definition video camera and a multichannel, high-resolution four-track audio recorder in one compact package, making it the perfect companion for video creators, bloggers, podcasters, musicians, and educators. Equipped with Scene and Auto Gain presets that adapt to various lighting and acoustic conditions, the Q8 also utilizes a system of mic input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lenses of a camera, ensuring great results in every kind of environment.
The Q8 provides support for audio up to 24-bit/96kHz and is equipped with a F2.0aperture / 160° wide-angle lens for clear, crisp video in a variety of formats, up to2034 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), with frame rates of up to 60 fps at 720p. It comes with a detachable stereo X/Y microphone and works with Zoom input capsules (excluding the Dual XLR/TRS Input Capsule). It has a built-in tripod mount and comes with a three-prong action camera mount adapter, allowing it to be used with a variety of third party mounts to catch any point of view. Advanced features include a rotatable full-color touchscreen LCD; dual combo mic/line-level XLR/TRS inputs with analog-style gain controls, selectable phantom power and -20dBpad; a built-in speaker and stereo headphone/line out jack for audio monitoring; and an HDMI output for video monitoring. A USB port enables the Q8 to be used with most popular streaming and editing software packages such as iMovie, Final Cut Pro, and the included Zoom HandyShare software.Video data created in the Q8 is stored as MOV files and can be stored in various HD formats or in standard definition when space or streaming bandwidth is at a premium. Up to four tracks of audio can be recorded simultaneously and either integrated into MOV files, in AAC, or time-stamped WAV format for easy synchronization in post-production. The supplied lithium-ion battery can be recharged with the use of an optional AC adapter or via USB.
Complete Compatibility for Total Versatility
The Q8 comes with it's own specially designed detachable X/Y microphone, yet it's compatible with many Zoom microphone capsules. If you already use an H5 or H6, you can swap their capsules with the Q8 too. *
* EXH-6 TRS/XLR Combo Capsule is not compatible with the Q8.
Easy to use and full-featured
The Q8 offers a large full-color LCD touchscreen for ease of use, along with a wealth of advanced features. Dual combo XLR/TRS inputs allow the connection of external micro-phones and line-level sources, and a built-in speaker and stereo Headphone/Line Out jack provide audio monitoring; there's even an HDMI output for video monitoring.
Its high-quality 160-degree wide-angle lens and flexible mounting options means that you can shoot high-def video anywhere you go. Plus, there's a USB output that allows the Q8 to be interconnected with your computer so you can use it with your favorite streaming or editing software.The Musician - Capture the total experience
Great performances can be elusive… but with the Q8, they can live forever. Capture the total experience-not just the sights, but the sounds too. Shoot video from the audience and use the supplied wide-angle X/Y mic to capture immersive sound. Take your Q8 onstage to get close and provide the musician's perspective. Or use it at the mixing position to com-bine sharp high-def. video and stereo room sound with the crisp, clean audio signal coming straight from the board.
The Indie Filmmaker - Run and gun
The compact size of the Q8 and its compatibility with both tripod mounts and three-prong action camera mounts means you can shoot footage anywhere, from perspectives other cameras simply cannot capture. Take it to remote locations. Indoors or outdoors, wherever you go, you can count on your Q8 to deliver crisp video with superior audio.
The Podcaster - Unique perspective, pro quality
Get creative, and do it right. By bringing together high-definition video and high-resolution 24-bit/96k audio, the Q8 allows to take your YouTube creations and podcasts to a whole new level. Use your Q8 to educate and entertain, turn viewers into subscribers, and let advertisers know that you're the real deal.
The Blogger - Make a statement
Don't let anything get in the way of the story. The Q8 is perfect for electronic newsgathering, for conducting interviews, and for creating personal video blogs and podcasts. Capture video and audio to SD card for later editing with your favorite software, or stream it live; you can even use the Q8 as a web camera or USB microphone.
The Teacher - Spread the word
With its high-quality sound and crisp, sharp video, the Q8 is the perfect teaching tool, ideal for creating detailed video lessons and demonstrating fingerings, bowings, and other playing skills. Use it to capture student rehearsals and performances so they can review and perfect both form and technique, documenting and enabling their musical growth.The Video Pro - Features that matter
With single-button recording, self-timer, high quality wide-angle lens, and sensing options that automatically adapt to various lighting situations, the Q8 is the ideal tool for creating professional-quality videos with pristine audio.
Transfer the files to your favorite editing software via USB and turn your raw footage into high quality productions. The Q8's compact size makes it the perfect B-roll camera too, al-lowing you to go where your big rig can't go and capture video from unusual angles. You can even use the Q8 as a standalone audio field recorder.
Audio Features - Full range, crystal clarity
The Q8 delivers that same great Zoom sound quality you'll find in all our products, with support for high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio. It comes with a high quality detachable X/Y microphone, or you can connect different Zoom mic capsule.
A low-cut filter and foam windscreen allow you to eliminate low-frequency noise and rumble, and there are three Auto Gain settings, as well as a built-in compressor and limiter. Audio can be recorded along with video or the Q8 can be used as a standalone stereo or four-channel audio-only recorder.
Video Features - Go beyond High Definition
The Q8 goes beyond standard HD, offering 3M HD (2304 x 1296 pixels @ 30 fps /24 Mbps) as well as two kinds of HD (24 Mbps and 16 Mbps for increased storage capability) at frame rates of up to 60 fps at 720p for capturing fast action video.
Its F2.0 aperture / 160˚ wide-angle lens ensures that you'll capture every moment with full realism and sharp definition. Three "Scene" presets allow you to use the Q8 in a variety of different lighting conditions. And support for both standard and HD video file formats assures that you'll have plenty of options when it comes to storage and streaming.Flexible mounting - Change your point of view
Need a different point of view? The Q8's got you covered. Not only can it be attached to any standard tripod, it comes with a tripod-to-three-prong converter so you can use it with every kind of action camera mount too.
Take your Q8 onstage and mount it to your mic stand, amp, or your drum kit. Shoot video from front row center and use the supplied stereo X/Y microphone to capture the audience experience. Or use the Q8 at the mixing position and record the feed from the board, as well as the sound of the room. Use multiple Q8s for a dramatic mix of different angles-the full-color touchscreen LCD is fully rotatable so you can always view your image regardless of camera positioning.
USB, Battery life, and File Types - Connectivity, power to spare, and selectable file formats
A built-in USB port enables live streaming and allows the Q8 to be used as a webcam or USB microphone. It also allows connection with other equipment and computer software-even an iPad*-for post-production capability.
* Apple Camera Connection Kit required.
The supplied lithium-ion battery that powers the Q8 can be easily recharged in the studio or in the field, using either an optional AC adapter or via USB. Battery life is more than two hours when shooting at 720p/30fps. In audio recording-only mode, battery life is extended further still.
- Records directly to SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards, up to 128GB
- High-quality 160° wide-angle lens with selectable viewing angles (F2.0/16.6mm)
- Uses a system of interchangeable microphone capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera
- Supplied detachable stereo X/Y microphone (XYQ-8)
- Compatible with most Zoom microphone capsules (sold separately); not compatible with EXH-6 TRS/XLR Combo Input Capsule
- Full-color rotating LCD touchscreen
- Support for five HD video modes, up to 2304 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), as well as two WVGA modes
- Frame rates of up to 60fps for capturing fast action video and slow motion playback
- Three imaging sense options (AUTO/CONCERT/NIGHT) for use in all lighting environments
- 4x digital zoom
- Records video in MOV format (with or without audio)
- Records audio in AAC and WAV formats, up to 24-bit/96k
- Up to four tracks of simultaneous audio recording
- Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors, each with selectable phantom power and -20dB pad
- Analog-style gain controls for each input
- Built-in audio mixer
- Stereo link function
- Auto-Gain control, plus built-in compressor and limiter
- Supplied foam windscreen and low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- Dedicated Headphone output/Line out
- Built-in speaker for fast monitoring
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer to and from computer editing softwaree
- Webcam and USB mic function for use with external devices such as computers and iPads (Apple Camera Connection Kit required)
- Direct monitoring for zero latency during use as a USB mic
- Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash Live Media Encorder, Skype, and other popular streaming applications
- SD card reader function
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (chargeable via USB or optional AC adapter)
- Battery life of more than 2 hours
- Built-in standard tripod mount
- Includes tripod-to-three-prong converter for compatibility with all action camera mounts
Here’s what comes included with the Q8:
- Detachable stereo X/Y microphone capsule (XYQ-8)
- Foam windscreen
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- USB cable (50 cm)
- Tripod to three-prong action camera mount adapter
- Lens cover
- Lens hood
THÔNG SỐ KỸ THUẬT
Recording media: SD/SDHC/SDXC cards (up to 128GB)
Image sensor: 1/3-inch 3-megapixel CMOS sensor
Lens: Fixed focus (36cm - ∞) F2.0, focal distance approx. 16.6 mm (35mm equivalent)
Video format: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV)
- 3M HD (2304 x 1296 pixels) 30fps
- HD (1080 pixels) 30fps
- HD (720 pixels) 60fps
- HD (720 pixels) 30fps
- WVGA 60fps
- WVGA 30fps
- WAV (16/24-bit quantization, 44.1/48/96kHz sampling frequency)
- AAC (64-320kbps bit rate, 48kHz sampling
Audio functions: Low-cut filter, Auto Gain (Concert/Solo/Meeting), compressor, limiter
- Digital zoom (1.0x-4.0x)
- Scene selection (Auto/Concert Lighting/Night)
- Self timer (Off, 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds)
Display: 2.7" full-color LCD touchscreen
Built-in speaker: 400mW 8 Ω mono speaker
- X/Y mic (XYQ-8): 120° X/Y stereo format
- Maximum sound pressure input: 140 dB SPL
- Input gain: ∞ to +52 dB
- Equivalent input noise: − 120 dBu or less
INPUT 1/2 Input connectors: TRS/XLR combo jacks
- Input gain (PAD OFF): −∞ to 55 dB
- Input gain (PAD ON): −∞ to 35 dB
- Input impedance: 1.8 k Ω or more
- Maximum input level: +22 dBu (PAD ON)
- Phantom power: +12/+24/+48V (Global for INPUT 1 and 2)
- Equivalent input noise: − 120 dBu or less
Output connectors: Combined line/headphones stereo mini-jack. Type D micro HDMI
- Connector: USB Mini B type
- Operation as mass storage: Class: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Operation as audio interface: Class: USB 1.0 Full Speed
- Operation as webcam: WVGA/720p video size, 48kHz 16-bit audio
- Note: Operation as audio interface and mass storage supported with iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required)
- Note: USB bus power supported
- Lithium ion battery
- DC 4.2V maximum voltage,
- DC 3.7V nominal voltage,
- 1700mAh capacity
Battery recharging times:
- USB: 4 hours, 30 minutes (approximate)
- AC adapter: 2 hours, 45 minutes (approximate)
Battery operation time: More than 2 hours (when recording 720p/30fps)
AC adapter: ZOOM AD-17, sold separately: DC 5V/1A
- Mic lowered: 158mm (L) x 48mm (W) x 69mm (H)
- Mic raised: 158mm (L) x 48mm (W) x 119mm (H)
- X/Y mic (XYQ-8): 50mm (L) x 37mm (W) x 32mm (H)
Bộ lọc sản phẩm
Nhà sản xuất
- Allen & Heath
- Allen Heath
- Audio Technica
- Blackmagic Design
- Blackmagic Design
- Davinci Resolve
- Đèn Zhiyun
- Pioneer DJ
- TC Helicon
- Thonet & Vander