Công ty TNHH TMĐT Chu Vũ chuyên cung cấp Micro Sennheiser Chính hãng Quý khách có nhu cầu vui lòng liên hệ: 0939 24 0939 để được tư vấn sản phẩm và giá tốt nhất tại thời điểm mua hàng
The Sennheiser EW-D EM is a half-rack, single-channel wireless receiver housed in a rugged, all-metal chassis built to withstand the rigors of professional use. It can either sit on a tabletop or be rackmounted for portable rigs and permanent A/V installs.
The EW-D EM is compatible with the EW-D SK bodypack and EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitters. Easy to set up and simple to operate with a bright OLED display and automated Bluetooth App for your phone, it offers pristine 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless performance to presenters and lecturers working in business and educational settings, clergy in houses of worship, and live performers in theaters or on medium-sized musical stages.
Note: The EW-D EM digital receiver is NOT backward-compatible with previous evolution analog systems.
Reliable Wireless Performance with Equidistant Tuning Grid
- Based on the company's higher-end Digital 6000/9000 wireless systems, the equidistant tuning grid removes the need for frequency coordination and enables you to operate up to 90 mic channels simultaneously. The UHF transmission greatly enhances range (up to 330') and the wide 56 MHz bandwidth gives you the ability to find a clean channel from 2240 available frequencies.
- Intelligent Switching Diversity offers effective protection against multipath and other anomalies that cause RF interference. The system compares incoming signals on two independent antennas and receiver circuits to ensure optimal wireless quality. The receiver switches between antennas only during header data as to never affect the audio information.
- The EW-D EM operates in the UHF band, far away from potential Wi-Fi interference in the 2.4 GHz band.
Easy-to-Use Receiver with Fast and Intuitive Interface
- The EW-D EM receiver offers intuitive front-panel controls and a high-contrast OLED with meters for RF, battery status of the associated transmitter, and audio output that make setup a breeze.
- The auto-scan function automatically seeks out the cleanest available frequency for you.
- The receiver pairs with the transmitter via Bluetooth Low Energy from up to 120' away, enabling you to quickly pair the mic directly from the stage without having to bring it close to the receiver.
- The back panel houses a balanced XLR output and an unbalanced 1/4" output for direct connection to any PA system or mixing board.
- The two detachable 1/4-wave dipole antennas on the back of the unit can be upgraded for improved RF performance.
- The unit comes with a kit for rackmount installation and a universal power supply with EU, US, and UK adapters.
Control from Your Phone with Smart Assist App-No Wireless Expertise Required
- With the Smart Assist App (free download available separately) installed on your Android/iOS phone/tablet, the power of Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity puts full control of the EW-D EM right in the palm of your hand. Use your mobile device to connect via Bluetooth for efficient operation and monitoring of your system—with no wireless expertise required.
- Take advantage of a remarkably fast automated setup of receivers and transmitters, automatic and manual frequency allocation, muting, battery status, and channel naming to help keep systems organized—all only one tap away.
- Aside from instant access to all system settings, there is also a support hub with video tutorials and detailed manuals to help get you started.
- When working with multiple systems, the App provides access to all system settings, centralizing control, and eliminating the need for complicated menu navigation on each device. Wireless channel naming helps to keep systems organized.
- Up to 16 mic channels can be handled remotely via a single mobile device. Additional channels can be controlled via additional phone/tablets with a maximum of 16 channels per device.
- If your phone is not available, you can fully operate your system using the buttons on the receiver.
Maximize the Wireless Reliability of Your Receiver
- The rear-mounted, 1/4-wave detachable antennas can be upgraded to longer, 1/2-wave dipole antennas (available separately) for added range and reliability.
- Antennas may not perform optimally when rear-mounted inside a metal equipment rack. Using the AM 2 antenna front-mount kit (available separately) gives you the option to mount the two antennas on the front of your rack, maintaining line-of-sight between the receiving and transmitting antennas for even greater connection reliability—this option is available only when mounting just one EW-D EM receiver per 1 RU rackspace.
- Adding the ADP UHF passive/directional remote antennas (available separately) to your system enables you to position the antennas closer to your transmitter and orient them for maximum coverage, achieving professional-quality RF signal reliability with virtually no dropouts.
- For larger, multi-receiver systems, the EW-D ASA active antenna splitter (available separately) splits the signals from the two antennas (now connected to its rear panel), delivering the RF signals to up to four receivers in a rack. The Unit also provides DC power to the four receivers, for less clutter in your rack.
Bộ lọc sản phẩm
Nhà sản xuất
- Allen & Heath
- Allen Heath
- Audio Technica
- Blackmagic Design
- Blackmagic Design
- Davinci Resolve
- Pioneer DJ
- TC Helicon
- Thonet & Vander