Every DeckLink card features the highest quality connections so you get pristine video and audio quality and can connect to the widest range of professional SDI equipment. DeckLink 4K Extreme includes Dual Link 3G/6G-SDI, HDMI, analog video, as well as 2 channels of AES/EBU audio and 2 channels of balanced analog audio in and out. DeckLink Studio 4K includes 6G-SDI, HDMI 1.4b, analog component, S-Video, composite video, 2 channels of AES/EBU audio and 4 channels of balanced analog audio in and out. You also get a down converted SD output. Decklink SDI 4K is perfect for high quality 10 bit SDI use only. All models include black burst/tri-sync reference and serial deck control. All models switch between SD and HD, while the DeckLink 4K Extreme, DeckLink Studio 4K and DeckLink SDI 4K models include 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K connections for Ultra HD and 4K.
Unrivaled Video Quality
DeckLink lets you work with compressed video formats such as ProRes and DNxHD as well as 10-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed video, all images are a mathematically perfect pixel-for-pixel clone of the source, without any generational loss, so you have the confidence you’re working at the absolute highest quality possible. Get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior color correction and more! Support for industry leading file formats ensures that you can maintain high quality throughout post production should you need to use video compression.
Get the latest 6G-SDI technology so you can capture and playback in full resolution Ultra HD video, while remaining fully compatible with all SD and HD-SDI equipment! That’s 4 times the resolution of regular 1080 HD video at a massive 3840 x 2160 image size! DeckLink SDI 4K, DeckLink Studio 4K and DeckLink 4K Extreme include 6G-SDI as standard while the advanced DeckLink 4K Extreme model includes dual 6G-SDI inputs and outputs for higher color resolution, dual stream 3D stereoscopic support and even higher frame rates! DeckLink 4K Extreme is the perfect choice for DaVinci Resolve color correction!
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports 6 Gb/s 4:2:2 and 3 Gb/s 4:4:4
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports 6 Gb/s 4:2:2 and 3 Gb/s 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Input: 16 Channels embedded in HD/2K/4K. 8 Channels embedded in SD.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 Channels embedded in HD/2K/4K. 8 Channels embedded in SD.
- Sync Input: Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD, 2K or UHD format.
- Device Control: Sony™ compatible RS422 deck control ports. Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4,8 and 16 lane PCIe Slots.
- Supports: AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes (LT), Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10 bit 4:4:4.
- Software Included : Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS X. Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Windows 7 and Windows 8. Media Express, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Physical Installation: PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4, 8, 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe After Effects
- Nuke - The Foundry
- DaVinci Resolve
- Avid Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Autodesk Smoke
- Adobe Photoshop
- Other supported applications include: Steinberg Nuendo, Avid Symphony, Avid News Cutter, Tools On Air just:in & live:cut & just:play & just:live, Softron OnTheAir, MovieRecorder and OnTheAir CG, Flash Media Encoder, Wirecast, Livestream Procaster, Resolume Avenue 4, Sony Vegas Pro, Corel VideoStudio Pro X4, CyberLink Power Director, MAGIX Video Pro X4, Vidcaster Pro & Studio & Broadcast, Uniplay, Playbox AirBox, CasparCG, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Harris Infocaster.
- SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC.
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080p50, 1080i59.94, 1080p59.94, 1080i60, and 1080p60.
- 2K Format Support: 2048 x 1080p23.98, 2048 x 1080p24, 2048 x 1080p25.
- 4K Format Support: 3840x2160p23.98, 3840x2160p24, 3840x2160p25, 3840x2160p29.97, 3840x2160p30, 4096x2160p23.98, 4096x2160p24, 4096x2160p25.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 425M ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Metadata Support: VITC read for 3:2 pulldown removal. VANC capture and playback using up to 3 lines of video in file. HD RP188. Closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz at 24 bit.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 (4K is 4:2:2)
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Multiple Rate support: SDI video connections are switchable between SD/HD/2K and UHD
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- HD Down Conversion: Built in, high quality hardware down converter outputs HD or SD on SDI output. Selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3 styles.
- HD Up Conversion: Built in, high quality hardware up conversion from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on playback. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 pillarbox and 16:9 zoom. HD outputs via HD-SDI.
- Cross Conversion: Built-in, high quality hardware cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD and 1080HD to 720HD on playback.
- Real Time Effects: Apple Final Cut Pro™ internal effects. Adobe® Premiere Pro® Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer™ internal effects. DaVinci Resolve.
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8.
EMC Certifications: FCC, CE and C-Tick
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- DeckLink SDI 4K
- SD Card
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Bộ lọc sản phẩm
Nhà sản xuất
- Blackmagic Design
- Davinci Resolve
- Allen & Heath
- Blackmagic Design
- Allen Heath
- Thonet & Vander
- Audio Technica